24" Rokkaku DIY Kite Kit (10 pk)
Shipping charges do not include import taxes, duties or any fees charged by countries outside of the USA.
24" Rokkaku DIY Kite Kit Details
This little 24″ Rokkaku kite flies as if it were 6 feet tall. It catches the wind and with a gentle pull, rockets into the sky. It loves to play! The Rokkaku is very popular in Japan where games are held in which the kites are flown in combat with each other. Last one in the sky wins!
The 24″ Rokkaku is an intermediate skill level kite kit. Quality and attention to detail make this kite kit fun to make and fly. Also included is 1 pre-made, 24" Rokkaku kite comes with each kit. This makes a good visual aid when making the kite.
Made of split bamboo and washi paper. Washi is a Japanese paper used in making traditional Japanese Kites.
- 10 Kite kits: Includes all pre-cut parts, sail (washi paper), spars (bamboo), bow lines, tail
- 10 Flying line (100' line on D-Handle)
- illustrated instructions
- The 24" Rokkaku needs to be bowed to fly correctly, please read our instruction guide to properly bow your rokkaku
- As a bonus and a teaching aid we offer one free pre-made Rokakku kite with flying line with every order
You will Need
- Decorating materials: Can be decorated with; markers, ink, water colors, crayons, collage
Measures: 24.5″ H x 18.5″ W
Wind Range: 5 to 15 mph
Made in: Japan