New Kakudako DIY Kite Kit (1-10 pk)
Shipping charges do not include import taxes, duties or any fees charged by countries outside of the USA.
COVID-19 Shipping delays: USPS is experiencing unprecedented International shipping delays. We recommend Priority, Global or UPS shipping for better results.
New Kakudako Kite Kit Details - DIY Kite
The New Kakudako kite is easy to make and to decorate. The New Kakudako kite kit is a fun way to educate and entertain beginner kite makers.
Classic Japanese style kite. Quality design and parts make this strong long-lasting kite.
Fly’s great by itself or as a train.
Perfect for art projects and group activities.
Kakudako (Pronounced: Ka-ku-da-ko)
Made of washi paper and bamboo. Washi is a Japanese paper and is generally stronger than wood pulp paper
The New Kakudako kite is made from renewable resources.
- 10 Kite kits: Pre-cut parts: sails (washi paper), spars (bamboo) and tails
- 10 Winders: Flying line 100' on a D-handle
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- 1 Free Pre-made kite. Makes an excellent visual teaching aide
You will Need
- Decorating materials
- Crayons, paint, pencils, markers, inks, dyes, charcoal, etc
Measures: 15.25″ H x 10.5″ W
Wind Range: 5 to 15 mph
Made in: Japan