Dermer Sled Kite Kit
The Dermer Sled kite has been used for decades in classrooms, children's fairs, kite festivals, and by recreation specialists who are looking for an inexpensive, easy to make and fly kite!
The Dermer Sled kite kit is made of plastic and bamboo spars. The Dermer Sled kite kit fits easily on most desks. The Dermer Sled flies great, and is one of our most successful DIY kite kits. For a successful workshop and kite building experience we have created a page of Dermer kite tips and suggestions.
- Kite Kits: Pre-cut sails (plastic), bamboo spars
- Winders: 100 feet of flying line on D-handles
You will Need
- Permanent markers for artwork
- To print the illustrated instructions for the Dermer Sled kite
Recommend you add a tail to this kite when flying in 10 to 15 mph winds. Tail can be made of surveyor-ribbon, crepe paper or other light ribbon material.
- Tails also aid stability in stronger winds
- They attach to the kite with tape
- We offer 100' roll of paper flagging tape, 6 colors to choose from
- How to attach a kite tail
Measures: 15" H x 22" W
Wind Range: 5 to 15 mph
Made in: USA