Zigzaggy DIY Kite Kit (1-10 pk)
Shipping charges do not include import taxes, duties or any fees charged by countries outside of the USA.
Zigzaggy Kite DIY Kite Kit
The Zigzaggy kite is a fun, interactive box kite flies with rock-steadiness. Or with quick tugs on the flying line you can make this kite dart back and forth and tumble. This kite will play with the wind, even if you don’t.
The Zigzaggy kite is an intermediate kite kit making and flying project.
Ideal for age 10 years & up.
The box presents unique opportunities for art.
Made of Tough tyvek and sails and fiberglass spars this is a durable and long lasting kite. You can even fold up this kite for easy packing (spars stay attached so they can’t get lost).
- 10 Kite kits: Pre-cut parts: sails (tyvek), spars (fiberglass) to make 10 kites
- 10 Winders: Flying line 100' on a D-handle
- Illustrated instructions
You will Need
- Decorating materials: Paint (acrylic or water color), markers, pencils, crayons, ink, etc
Recommend you add a tail to this kite when flying in 10 to 15 mph winds. Tail can be made of surveyors ribbon, crepe paper or other light ribbon material.
- Bright and colorful surveyor-ribbon tails make Kite Day look even more festive
- Tails also aid stability in stronger winds
- They attach to the kite with tape
- Each 300' roll of surveyors flagging tape gives you up to 30' of tail for 10 kite kits!
- How to attach a kite tail
Measures: 15" H x 8" W x 8" D
Wind Range: 3 to 14 mph
Made in: USA