Frustrationless Flyer DIY Kite Kit (1-20 pk)
Shipping charges do not include import taxes, duties or any fees charged by countries outside of the USA.
COVID-19 Shipping delays: USPS is experiencing unprecedented International shipping delays. We recommend Priority, Global or UPS shipping for better results.
Frustrationless Flyer Kite Kit Details
The Frustrationless Flyer is a made to last, quality sled kite. The Frustrationless Flyer kite kit is perfect for parties, classrooms, family outings, company picnics, and group projects.
The Frustrationless Flyer is made of Tyvek. This non-tearing, waterproof paper kite can be decorated with diluted acrylic paints, crayons or markers and will last for years! Teachers and recreation specialists use the Frustrationless Flyer kite kit year after year to introduce kids of all ages to kite flying.
- Kite kits: Pre-cut sails (tyvek), spars (fiberglass), tape and bridles
- D-handle's with 100 feet of 18# flying line/kite string.
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
You will need:
- Hole punch (or something to poke a hole with)
- Decorating materials
Recommend you add a tail to this kite when flying in 10 to 15 mph winds. Tail can be made of surveyors ribbon, crepe paper or other light ribbon material.
- Tails also aid stability in stronger winds
- They attach to the kite with tape or you can tie to the spar
- Each 100 roll of paper flagging tape gives you up to 10′ of tail for 10 kite kits!
- How to attach a kite tail
Measures: 22″ H x 28″ W
Wind range: 5 to 15 mph
Made in: USA