GW Butterfly DIY Kite Kit
GW Butterfly DIY Kite KitThe GW Butterfly Kite is fun to fly! It glides, hovers and with small quick tugs on the flying line you can make its wings flutter like a real butterfly! The GW Butterfly kite kit is ideal for age 10 years & up.
Made of Tough Tyvek sails and fiberglass spares this is durable and long lasting kite. You can even fold up this kite for easy packing (spars stay attached so they can’t get lost!).
- 10 Kite kits: Pre-cut parts: sails (Tyvek), spars (fiberglass)
- 10 Winders: Flying line 100' on a D-handle
- Illustrated instructions and tuning tips
You will Need
- Decorating materials: Paint (acrylic or water color), markers, pencils, crayons, ink, etc
Recommend you add a tail to this kite when flying in 10 to 15 mph winds. Tail can be made of surveyors ribbon, crepe paper or other light ribbon material.
- Bright and colorful surveyor-ribbon tails make Kite Day look even more festive
- Tails also aid stability in stronger winds
- They attach to the kite with tape
- Each 300' roll of surveyors flagging tape gives you up to 30' of tail for 10 kite kits!
- How to attach a kite tail
Measures: 15" H x 19.5" W
Wind Range: 3 to 14 mph
Made in: USA