Hishi Kite DIY Kite Kit (10 pk)
Shipping charges do not include import taxes, duties or any fees charged by countries outside of the USA.
Hishi Kite Kit Details
The Hishi kite is a traditional Japanese kite made of washi paper and split-bamboo. The Hishi is a finely crafted kite kit that is pure joy to make and to fly.
The Hishi is an intermediate skill level kite kit. Quality and attention to detail make this kite kit fun to make and a pure joy to fly. Its beauty is apparent at first glance. A pre-made, ready to fly Hishi kite comes with each kit - yes you get one free kite with each order!
Made of: Split bamboo and washi paper. Washi is a Japanese paper and is generally stronger than wood pulp paper. Decorate with inks, dyes, paint, markers, crayons or collage.
- 10 Kite kits: Pre-cut parts: sails (washi paper), spars (bamboo) and tails
- 10 Winders: Flying line 100' on a D-handle
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- 1 Free pre-made kite - makes an excellent visual teaching aide
You will Need
- Decorating materials: Can be decorated with; markers, ink, watercolors, crayons, collage
Measures: 23.5″ H x 33″ W
Wind Range: 5 to 15 mph
Made in: Japan