Kids and Kite Making
Kite Making With Kids
Kite making is a fun way to play and teach any subject. It’s a hands-on activity where children decorate their kite and then watch it fly. Smiles will light their faces as they watch their kites fly and interact with the wind and each other.
Things to consider:
- How many children, helpers will be present?
- How much time does your event have?
- What kind of workspace will you have?
- Do you have mostly “light winds” (3-12 mph) or big winds (12-18mph)?
- Do you have a good open space to fly the kites? It is best to fly away from tress, power lines, buildings, and roads.
Contact Kites in the Sky and we can help you answer these questions and find the right kites kits for your group! firstname.lastname@example.org